Metal Free Dentistry
Safe removal of metal fillings
At PureHealth we follow science-based biological dentistry. We follow The Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART).
A patient must be protected during metal filling removal procedures. The use of the rubber dam is encouraged, even though only about 5% of the dentists use it. Dentists we train (the Alliance Dentists) guarantee that they will use it whenever possible. (It is not always possible).
- Fillings have both positive and negative electrical charges on them. Remove the positive current fillings first, and you stimulate a series of 4 endocrine glands that lead to degeneration. Take out the negative current fillings and you stimulate 4 endocrine glands that promote regeneration – or healing.
- Replace silver-mercury amalgam fillings with “white fillings”, otherwise known as composites, that contain high amounts of aluminum, and bingo – you just created a potential neurological disease. For health reasons, it is not advisable to replace one toxin with another.
- Biochemical preparation prior to dental and oral surgical procedures reduces pain and increases healing. This can be offered by interpreting simple blood tests readily available.
- Sometimes conscious sedation is a great advantage over local anesthetic. If you enjoy multiple trips to the dentist and memories to match, that is your right. But if not, consider conscious sedation, otherwise known as milk of amnesia.
- Violation of the 7-14-21 day immune cycles is a good way to initiate autoimmune diseases. You should be informed.
- When is a tooth more detrimental than valuable? Dead, or root canal teeth frequently harbor toxins that contribute to our most uncomfortable autoimmune and degenerative diseases. What do you do when a tooth is removed? Lots of ways to increase pain, and lots of ways to reduce it – drug free. Then what do you do with the space? Dentists are well trained in filling up holes. No problem.
- Interpretation of blood chemistries to promote healing and the instructions you can receive from this information is necessary if you want to rebuild function and damaged tissues.
- The new comment of “Detoxification is Retoxification” must be addressed carefully.
Dental Filling Options with Pure Health Dentistry
As part of our commitment to providing you with safe, effective options for all of your dental health needs, the team at Pure Health Dentistry is ready to provide you with new ceramic fillings and replace your old amalgam fillings with metal-free options.
808 572 9461
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am - 1pm
81 Makawao Ave, Suite 101
Pukalani, HI 96768